Hiring Behavior Therapists and RBTs in Mesquite, TX.
If you do not have the Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) credential, we provide training!
A Little About our Awesome Company:
BI’s vision is a community in which all children achieve their full potential.
Behavioral Innovations (BI) was founded in 2000 around a passion for helping children with autism. Since that time, BI has developed numerous center-based programs across multiple states and has become a premier choice for treatment. With a commitment to evidence-based interventions and behavioral supports, BI has changed the lives of children and families by delivering the finest Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) Therapy available for childhood intervention.
Your Work and How You’ll Make a Difference:
We’re seeking enthusiastic Behavior Therapists (BTs) and Registered Behavioral Technicians (RBTs). Our frontline therapists serve as a critical team member in the Behavioral Innovations community, working directly with the children and families we serve. As a BT/RBT you will collaborate with experts to implement best practice and child-specific ABA programs for children on the Autism Spectrum and/or other developmental disorders.
BTs and RBTs provide direct one-to-one (1:1) ABA therapy. During a therapy session, BTs and RBTs are responsible for keeping the child engaged, teaching appropriate communication, play, and social skills, setting up incidental learning opportunities, and providing reinforcement for desired behaviors. Utilizing our electronic data collection system (Central Reach) to collect accurate and immediate data is required.
Don't worry! Our BCBAs and Lead RBT will provide client specific support and direction as well as support your development and growth as an ABA Therapist. At Behavioral Innovations you can take part in our RBT career ladder, which was set up to provide learning opportunities, internal growth, and career advancement.
At Behavioral Innovations we pride ourselves for the quality of services we provide to our children. As an RBT at Behavioral Innovations you will receive mentorship, guidance, and coaching from the best BCBAs and Lead RBTs in the ABA field. You will foster a culture that is Caring, Accountable, Collaborative, and Family Focused.
What we are looking for!
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- Must earn the Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) credential within the first 60 days of employment
- Pass the RBT exam through BACB
- Passionate individual who loves working with children 10 and under
- Preferred experience working with children diagnosed with autism or a developmental disorder
- Time management skills, observation skills, and analytical skills
- Ability to receive detailed information through written and verbal communication
- Willingness to learn and implement new skills, as well as the ability to work on a team
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision
- No tardiness, you are required to show up to work on time - Our kiddos and families depend on us and absenteeism isn't acceptable
- Reliable transportation is required
Why Choose Behavioral Innovations?
- Collaborative and Team-Oriented work environment
- $ Hourly rate commensurate with experience and geographic region
- PAID TRAINING - Receive PAID intensive training to become a certified RBT
- Paid travel time and mileage reimbursement at IRS standards
- We PAY for you to obtain your CPR or BLS certification
- Opportunity to earn your Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) certification
- RBT career ladder provides learning opportunities, professional growth and career advancement
- Work-Life Balance + Generous PTO
- Benefits for full time employees (FT is 30 hours per week)
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits
- Health and Dependent Care FSA (Flexible Spending Account)
- Basic Life and AD&D
- Company paid Long-term Disability
- Voluntary Life Insurance
- Short-Term Disability options
- Wellbeing Program
- Ongoing Professional & Career Development
- Face masks are REQUIRED to ensure the safety of our kiddos and BI staff members
- A chance to make a meaningful impact on the life of the children served and their families
- Treatment center hours of operation are Monday - Friday, 8am-6pm
- Our Pledge to Service holds us accountable to safety and health during COVID-19
Our Pledge to Service:
Behavioral Innovations will hold ourselves ACCOUNTABLE to safety and health:
- Ensure the highest standards of workplace safety to meet, or exceed the Centers for Disease Control guidelines for virus containment:
- BI will protect our clients by complying with the most up to date recommendations set forth by the CDC and WHO, as well as the BACB.
- BI will protect staff members, their families, and our communities to the best of our ability while continuing to provide essential services.
Behavioral Innovations will not operate business as usual, but will make the following key structural changes based on the CDC and WHO recommendations, to fulfill our FAMILY Focused values:
- Refer to professional and accreditation entities when making decisions regarding essential and nonessential services.
- Prioritize team member safety by complying with all current CDC guidelines.
- Practice the appropriate, essential, and prudent use of PPE.
- Communicate frequently by providing all employee Town Hall meetings to share updates, changes in center protocols and strategic initiatives to cover the safety and health of our team members and families.
Become a Behavior Therapist at Behavioral Innovations.
Where Potential Thrives.