Need Help Paying Off Student Loans?
* $20,000 Sign On Bonus included *
We're Hiring a BCBA in Mesquite, TX
Treatment Center is located in East Dallas
Come join our Behavioral Innovations team.
Hope starts here!
A Little About our Awesome Company:
Our story begins 20 years ago with our founders, Billy Edwards, Carla Edwards, and Lori Russo who were passionate to help change the lives of children and families with autism. It is incredible to think all of this was created by driven advocates collaborating in their basement. Since 2000, we have developed numerous center-based programs and have held ourselves accountable in providing quality evidence-based interventions and behavioral supports across the nation. Our clients and staff embrace a culture of accountability, compassion, empathy and encourage innovation to become better ABA advocates. We maintain a positive learning environment and have fun in what we do! Our vision is to build a community which all children can achieve their full potential.
Your Work and How You’ll Make a Difference:
We are seeking a Board-Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) who is passionate to collaborate with therapists, RBT’s, and other Behavior Analysts in a center-based setting. You will be responsible to assess, design, manage, and oversee individualized child-specific ABA programs, treatment recommendations and consultations. To maximize client progress, you will also develop and maintain treatment plans through data collection, graphing charts and make any necessary changes to ensure best practices are being administered. You will also submit information for administrative components such as billing reports, clinical reports, etc. As a BCBA you will have the ability to focus on your supervision, conduct parent meetings/trainings, implement training and supervision to staff and will be required to maintain a monthly billable hour expectation.
Why Choose Behavioral Innovations?
- Competitive Salary
- Annual Incentive Bonus (up to 15%)
- Relocation assistance, if needed
- Work-Life Balance
- Generous PTO 20 Days + 7 Paid Holidays
- Company paid CEUs (20+ Internal CEU's & Company paid CEU's)
- Company Paid BCBA licensure renewal
- Company Paid 8-Hour Supervision Training
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits options
- Health and Dependent Care FSA (Flexible Spending Account)
- 401K, Voluntary Short-term Disability, Basic Life & ADD, Wellbeing Program
- Company-wide contests and prizes, rewards & recognition
- Good News Thursday - providing shout outs and weekly updates
- Employee Discounts to health clubs, movies, concerts and more
- We provide learning opportunities, career advancement and growth for BT/RBTs
- Our Pledge to Service holds us accountable to safety and health during COVID-19
- 97% of our parents stating they were satisfied with their child's overall experience.
- 94% were confident in the safety of our centers
- Face masks and face shields are required to ensure the safety of our kiddos and others
How we help you DEVELOP, LEARN, and GROW your craft!
- Community of Learning
- Innovative High-Level Education
- Clear job expectations
- Collaborative and Team-oriented work environment
- Monthly CEU's and Presentations
- Ongoing Training & Professional Development
- Participation in Autism related community events
- Learning Resources at your fingertips
- QA Small Group Trainings
- Training Manuel & Best Practice Guides
- 1:1 site visits with Regional Director Team
- Innovative High-Level Education with customized BI training
- CASP Membership & Consultations
- Capella University Partnership
What we are looking for!
- BCBA Certification: Board Certification in Applied Behavior Analysis, per BACB guidelines
- Licensed Professional: LBA per state guidelines, if applicable (TX and OK required)
- Master’s degree in Behavior Analysis or related field
- Experience working with children on the autism spectrum and other developmental disabilities
- Passionate about clinical quality and client progress to drive decision making and best practices
- ABA advocate to ensure parent meetings/trainings are conducted, while also promoting services
- Exceptional skillset with leadership, time management and observation
- Strong analytical thinker who is data-driven and client-centered
- Excellent writing and communication skills, be highly organized with ability to multi-task
- Effective Collaborator and team-plater, who is empathetic and culturally competent
- Protect clients’ rights and privacy according to HIPAA regulations
Our Pledge to Service
BI will hold ourselves ACCOUNTABLE to safety and health:
- Ensure the highest standards of workplace safety to meet, or exceed the Centers for Disease Control guidelines for virus containment.
- BI will protect our clients by complying with the most up to date recommendations set forth by the CDC and WHO, as well as the BACB.
- BI will protect staff members, their families, and our communities to the best of our ability while continuing to provide essential services.
BI will not operate business as usual, but will make the following key structural changes based on the CDC and WHO recommendations, to fulfill our FAMILY Focused values:
- Refer to professional and accreditation entities when making decisions regarding essential and nonessential services.
- Prioritize team member safety by complying with all current CDC guidelines.
- Practice the appropriate, essential, and prudent use of PPE.
- Communicate frequently by providing all employee Town Hall meetings to share updates, changes in center protocols and strategic initiatives to cover the safety and health of our team members and families.
Be a BCBA at Behavioral Innovations.
Where Potential Thrives.