COMING SOON - New Treatment Center Opening!
We're Hiring a Clinical Director in Owasso, OK
Come join our Behavioral Innovations team.
Hope starts here!
A Little About our Awesome Company:
Our story begins 20 years ago with our founders, Billy Edwards, Carla Edwards, and Lori Russo who were passionate to help change the lives of children and families with autism. It is incredible to think all of this was created by driven advocates collaborating in their basement. Since 2000, we have developed numerous center-based programs and have held ourselves accountable in providing quality evidence-based interventions and behavioral supports across the nation. Our clients and staff embrace a culture of accountability, compassion, empathy and encourage innovation to become better ABA advocates. We maintain a positive learning environment and have fun in what we do! Our vision is to build a community which all children can achieve their full potential.
Your Work and How You’ll Make a Difference:
We’re seeking a passionate CLINICAL DIRECTOR (BCBA) to join our team and be the leader overseeing all center-based child-specific Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) programs, training, treatment recommendations and consultations to ensure excellent clinical standards are being maintained. You will maximize client progress to help develop and maintain treatment plans through data collection, graphing charts and make any necessary changes to ensure best practices are being administered. You will also submit information for administrative components such as billing reports, clinical reports, etc. As a BCBA you will have the ability to focus on your supervision, conduct parent meetings/trainings, implement training and supervision to staff and will be required to maintain a monthly billable hour expectation.
What we are looking for!
- At least 2 years of BCBA experience, is preferred
- BCBA Certification: Board Certification in Applied Behavior Analysis, per BACB guidelines
- Licensed Professional: LBA per state guidelines, if applicable (TX and OK required)
- Master’s degree in Behavior Analysis or related field
- Experience working with children on the autism spectrum and other developmental disabilities
- Passionate about clinical quality and client progress to drive decision making and best practices
- ABA advocate to ensure parent meetings/trainings are conducted, while also promoting services
- Exceptional skillset with leadership, time management and observation
- Strong analytical thinker who is data-driven and client-centered
- Excellent writing and communication skills, be highly organized with ability to multi-task
- Effective Collaborator and team-plater, who is empathetic and culturally competent
- Protect clients’ rights and privacy according to HIPAA regulations
Why Choose Behavioral Innovations?
We pride ourselves on our quality services and received feedback from 97% of our parents stating they were satisfied with their child's overall experience.
94% were confident in the safety of our centers and the additional policies, procedures, and precautions we’ve implemented during COVID-19.
- Competitive Salary
- Annual % Incentive Bonus
- Relocation assistance
- Work-Life Balance (Treatment Center Hours of Operation are 8am-6pm)
- Generous PTO and paid holidays
- Company paid CEUs
- Company Paid BCBA licensure renewal and 8-Hour Supervision Training
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits
- Health and Dependent Care FSA (Flexible Spending Account)
- Basic Life and AD&D
- Company paid Long-term Disability
- Voluntary Life Insurance
- Short-Term Disability options
- Wellbeing Program
- Ongoing Professional & Career Development
- Collaborative and Team-Oriented work environment
- Employee Discounts to health clubs, movies, concerts and more
- Our focus on Therapists/RBTs providing learning opportunities, career advancement and growth
- Center staff are REQUIRED to wear face masks and face shields to ensure the safety of our kiddos and others
- A chance to make a meaningful impact on the life of the children served and their families
- Our Pledge to Service holds us accountable to safety and health during COVID-19 (see below)
Our Pledge to Service
Behavioral Innovations will hold ourselves ACCOUNTABLE to safety and health:
- Ensure the highest standards of workplace safety to meet, or exceed the Centers for Disease Control guidelines for virus containment:
- BI will protect our clients by complying with the most up to date recommendations set forth by the CDC and WHO, as well as the BACB.
- BI will protect staff members, their families, and our communities to the best of our ability while continuing to provide essential services.
Behavioral Innovations will not operate business as usual, but will make the following key structural changes based on the CDC and WHO recommendations, to fulfill our FAMILY Focused values:
- Refer to professional and accreditation entities when making decisions regarding essential and nonessential services.
- Prioritize team member safety by complying with all current CDC guidelines.
- Practice the appropriate, essential, and prudent use of PPE.
- Communicate frequently by providing all employee Town Hall meetings to share updates, changes in center protocols and strategic initiatives to cover the safety and health of our team members and families.
Become a Clinical Director at Behavioral Innovations.
Hope starts here!